Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 04-11-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
hazelp

View hazelp's Photo Album My Photos
Default Pastry shop need street team promotion

Hi Guys,
I love to cook and bake. I used to help my mother from my childhood and she used to bake exotic and delicious cakes. I'm thankful for my mommy for making me an established baker today. The correct consistency and texture of a cake can be recognised without even tasting it. She shared me all the secret recipes before leaving this world.
I wrote some recipe books for the beginners and an advanced version of that also. The art of baking can be mastered only through passion. I've added some only tutorials also online but I hardly get time to take workshhops. We get bulk orders from our online page of customized birthday cakes and Party orders.There is a huge demand for our fondant cakes, marshmallows and cup-cakes. Cup-cakes are disgned according to the different cortoon characters like looney toons,barbie, and winnie the pooh.
Now we are starting one more outlet for our bakery and I need street team promotions to promote the brand. My husband suggested me Street team promotions Toronto.
We are incorporating our brand and designs on ad trucks, bikes and taxi tops.
My friends are suggesting that walking billboards can do a great job. Are they cost effective comparative to ariel advertising?
It would be great if anybody could advise me on this topic. Awaiting your replies as early as possible.
Thanks
hazelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CakeForum.com

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 04-19-2018, 01:05 AM   #2
chetantop

View chetantop's Photo Album My Photos

Amazing, I will be very happy see you growing!

I hope you will continue your passion and keep preparing new and different recipes that you can share here with all of us
chetantop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:39 AM   #3
hazelp

View hazelp's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetantop View Post
Amazing, I will be very happy see you growing!

I hope you will continue your passion and keep preparing new and different recipes that you can share here with all of us
Hey,
Thanks for your great words
Cheers
hazelp is offline   Reply With Quote