Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 10-05-2016, 12:43 AM   #1
jenijok123

View jenijok123's Photo Album My Photos
Default Online cake shop.

Hello friends.. I am a small cake shop owner. Not a big one, but me and a 2 employees with my husband dealing with finance department. The business is going fairly successful. Some of my friends have advised me to start an e-commerce division and we decided to do it. A friend developed us a small website and now we should decide on a reliable payment gateway to integrate with it. I have searched online and found a few payment gateway solution provides like Merchact, but not sure how to choose one. I would like advise from someone who has experience with these kind of things to make our website fully functional and launch as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
jenijok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CakeForum.com

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 11-12-2016, 12:24 AM   #2
devobabuji

View devobabuji's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via Skype™ to devobabuji

Cakes to Indore is a leading online cake delivery shop offering delicious cakes for all occasions like birthday, anniversary and wedding in indore, madya pradesh, India. Browse our wide selection of cakes.
devobabuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:51 AM   #3
meghaakash

View meghaakash's Photo Album My Photos
Default online cake delivery

There are many online cake delivery shops just google it and find the best online cake delivery shop.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:45 AM   #4
bookthesurprise

View bookthesurprise's Photo Album My Photos

Bookthesurprise have so many cakes for your memorable occsions like birthdays,wedding,and so many other occasions you can visit bookthesurprise.
bookthesurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:08 AM   #5
Sumita Gupta

View Sumita Gupta's Photo Album My Photos

Hey friends,
You can check out FlowerznCakez, is the reputed online cake shop in India. They supplies various type of cake in all over India.
Sumita Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:56 AM   #6
devobabuji

View devobabuji's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via Skype™ to devobabuji

Cakes to Indore is one of the leading bakery in Indore, here we delivery you the best quality of fresh Cakes and flowers as well. Where as we delivers pan India delivery 24x7 because happiness matters. And we delivers the best and a quality product.http://www.cakestoindore.com/
devobabuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:47 AM   #7
bangwinni

View bangwinni's Photo Album My Photos

Its look like they are good site, but before setting it up you can also try famous brands payu (good for INDIAN website) and ccavenue good brand famous worldwide, don't ignore have a look their guidelines.
bangwinni is offline   Reply With Quote