Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 12-28-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
View abhaya's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cakes and flavors

Hi all, I love to make cakes. My family also like homemade cakes. I usually do not go for any preservatives or coloring agents while cooking. Last week I prepared homemade blackforest cake and invited my best friend for having fun with my family. They loved it so much. When she asked me about how I made this color and flavor, I told her that this is purely natural as I afraid to use artificial flavors. Then she suggested me a site [ ] which was her trusty brand. She told it is safe to use and really tasty. They had many varieties too. Have you ever tried this? Well, I am going to have a try next week.
abhaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free! is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join - Click Here

Old 01-09-2017, 04:29 AM   #2
View florabrown's Photo Album My Photos
Default cake

Thanks for sharing your ideas for cake
florabrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:51 AM   #3
View bangwinni's Photo Album My Photos

Try it, let us all know your family and friends feedback about cake and also share which flavor you are going to use
Send Cake to hyderabad|Cake Delivery in Pune |send cake to gurgaon|Cake Delivery in Kolkata | Get best birthday cakes anywhere in INDIA
bangwinni is offline   Reply With Quote