Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Decorating Ideas and Help > Birthday Cakes

Old 09-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
romynash

View romynash's Photo Album My Photos
Default Which Cake Flavor is best for first Birthday?

Hello Everyone,

My son will be 1 year old after 2 month and I can little bit confusing that which flavor of cake I prefer for his 1st B'day.Could anybody tell me which cake flavor is best for first B'day of my son?

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
christ00

View christ00's Photo Album My Photos

Hi Romynash,
This one really a tough job. Every child has his own favorite flavors. you can observe your child, which flavor he likes more. Actually strawberry,vanilla, chocolate and caramel with bananas, children like these flavors. you can try one of these, but cake have to be your son choice. When we do something, which the child likes they really loved it.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #3
wick2356

View wick2356's Photo Album My Photos

My daughter like a pine apple flavors first prefer to cake. actually like it flavors strawberry, chocolate etc....
wick2356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
DianaBWL2

View DianaBWL2's Photo Album My Photos

I've done quite a few birthday cakes lately, among them some for little guys and girls turning 1

Many people seem to like chocolate and strawberries or vanilla and raspberries for their decorated cakes. Specially now that the weather is getting warmer you want something that's a bit refreshing to eat.

Hope your birthday cake for your son turns out well!
DianaBWL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:25 AM   #5
AahanaDesai

View AahanaDesai's Photo Album My Photos

As it is the first birthday of your child, you should prefer to order the simple cake, as he won't be eating the cake you all will have it. So better order cake of your choice .
AahanaDesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:30 AM   #6
Cake My Day

View Cake My Day's Photo Album My Photos
Default Chocolate Cake Lovers

It totally depends on your child. However, chocolate cakes are always loved!
To get yummy chocolate cakes and others, visit our online bakery: www.cakemyday.pk
Cake My Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 04:41 AM   #7
fatcutecat

View fatcutecat's Photo Album My Photos

Chocolate cake is the best choice for kids
fatcutecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:21 AM   #8
Mumbaiflori070

View Mumbaiflori070's Photo Album My Photos
Send a message via ICQ to Mumbaiflori070 Send a message via AIM to Mumbaiflori070 Send a message via Yahoo to Mumbaiflori070 Send a message via Skype™ to Mumbaiflori070

Birthday Cakes Depend on birthday if birthday is 1st or 5th then most of people use strawberry cake if birthday is up age most of people send black forist and other type..
These online services of send flowers to Mumbai have a good track record of satisfying a large number of customers. They have the experience in providing efficient customer services. Flowers delivery Mumbai ensures that they have a wide range of fresh flowers provided by the local florists arranged in well decorated and multicolored baskets or vases.
Mumbaiflori070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:13 AM   #9
countryoven

View countryoven's Photo Album My Photos

Hi Romynash,
With number one I did a white smash cake with white frosting. The frosting broke her out in hives every where it touched her face. preparing white cake with whipped cream frosting. Had no problems with the whipped cream frosting.

Some moms say to use something like Carrot Cake because it has some nutritional value to it, which makes sense, but I didn't follow that advice.... now a kids are all old enough to know what kind of cake they want and it sure isn't carrot cake! LOL (though I love it!).Order in countryoven For All Occasions Order Online Now! Fresh Baked Cakes for Any Event.
Flowers + Cakes Combos ∑ Delivery Within 2 hours. ∑ Same Day Delivery
https://countryoven.com/Cakes/Online-Delivery.

Last edited by countryoven; 12-24-2015 at 05:15 AM.
countryoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:40 AM   #10
indianbakers

View indianbakers's Photo Album My Photos

Hi
In my experience, most parents don't know what their 1 year old will prefer and would ask for suggestions from the cake shop. In this situation, we try to find out who is coming for the birthday party, will it be mostly children or adults. If more children are going to attend then go for soft flavours like Vanilla, Strawberry, banana or even Pineapple other wise go for flavors like chocolate, Truffle, Butterscotch, Coconut, Orange etc.