Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 09-22-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
chitragadgil

View chitragadgil's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cakes online

Cake is the heart of every celebration.
Send fresh and delicious cakes online anywhere in India with awesome services of Tohfaindia.

Last edited by chitragadgil; 09-22-2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: change
chitragadgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CakeForum.com

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 09-24-2014, 06:54 AM   #2
naVv

View naVv's Photo Album My Photos

Great..online service is so much good, we can get cake on the time without waste of time. Because we want cake mostly on the special days, At that time we would not have time so online service is so much good.
naVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:17 AM   #3
ravi123

View ravi123's Photo Album My Photos

I also agree with you. Cake is the best gift for all time.
ravi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:24 AM   #4
gifts123

View gifts123's Photo Album My Photos

I also suggest that. Cake is the best gift for gifting.
gifts123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:29 PM   #5
amansharma

View amansharma's Photo Album My Photos

Cake is the best way to celebrate special occasions.avonchandigarhflorist.com is another best site to get fast online deliveries 24*7 online services without any delay.
amansharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:54 AM   #6
melvingraf

View melvingraf's Photo Album My Photos

This time you not wait for any moment the best online shopping store which provide you all products at reasonable prices, you order the same day and delivery your products at your place at right time, celebration is so awesome when you get your cake at time with our best services at FloralIndia.com
Old 06-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #7
khan007

View khan007's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cakes

I also agree that cakes are now one of the most important part of our birthday anniversary celebration. Send cake and flowers to jaipur and make the celebrations memorable.
khan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 11:02 PM   #8
Windy

View Windy's Photo Album My Photos

That's true. Cake is the best gift for all occasions.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:59 AM   #9
namrata

View namrata's Photo Album My Photos

Birthdays are special to each & every one – be it young or old! Birthdays are milestones which signify the completion of another year of an individual’s life!That is why it is mandatory to celebrate your birthday & what better way to celebrate than to have a celebration? If any of the men in your family have birthdays approaching, plan a birthday celebration & buy birthday gift for men. Since we are talking about birthday celebrations, any birthday celebration is incomplete without a birthday cake!So let’s discuss over which birthday cakes are ideal for a birthday party for men – Go through our scrumptious selections;

1. Birthday cakes for men have to be different from the kids ones – they have to look more mature & have a masculine quality to it! To pick out a right one, look at the tastes & preferences of the men who are about to celebrate their birthdays! Gather clues as to what type of cakes they like, what colour or icing they prefer, whether they are young at heart or are prim & proper gentlemen etc. This information can help you select the best birthday cake &birthday gift for men, tailored to their likes!

2. In case you are still in a dilemma regarding a perfect birthday cake – we have some tips for you! Just like kids love their cakes in chocolate, vanilla & strawberry flavours,similarly men love chocolate, or semi sweet cakes, spiced cakes etc. So keep this in mind while choosing a cake for men!

3. Regarding cake shapes - Buy cakes which are corporate shaped, like a shirt with a tie, if the man is a corporate worker, for a sport player have a golf course like cake! You can also buy cakes which look like cigars & are made using chocolate fingers for the man find of cigars, for the dad’s out there you can buy a cake spelling out father, etc. Buy cakes which depict masculine activities!

4. Older men as well as women love cakes which are not too sweet or cakes which are spiced. A cinnamon walnut cake is a delicious cake with just a hint of spicy cinnamon to awaken your taste buds. You can also invest in a squash cake or carrot cream cheese cake for the men who love healthier savory style cakes!

5. Most men love their beer & wine! For these men, buy alcoholic cakes for them, that is, cakes which contain beer & wine in them! We guarantee you that men will love these cakes! The most popular cakes in this category are the chocolate budnt cakes which are infused with beer or wine. Generally chocolate stout beer is used in these cakes! Other scrumptious varieties include margarita cakes, lemon vodka cakes, gin & orange cakes etc.

We sincerely hope that this guide to arrange for the right birthday cake for men helps you find the perfect one for the occasion! Wish happy birthday to the man, buy birthday gift for men& do have a slice of that sinfully delicious cake on our behalf!
6. His favorite sport can be put up on the cake. For instance, if your man loves cricket, get him a cake that looks like a cricket ground, with pitch, stumps etc. he would love it. Now, if your man is a surfer or a diver, then why not opt for a cake with underwater theme? Decorate it with fish designs, seashells and sand and it would be just perfect. If he is a golf lover, design a cake like a golf club.

7.The design of the cake can be in accordance with the profession of a man. For instance, if he is a lawyer, order a cake accordingly in black and white court. Moreover, if he is a painter or artist, use paint brushes and colorful palettes on the cake as it is surely going to be very interesting. For a guitarist or violinist, you can go for a guitar or violin-shaped cake. So, respect his profession and make him happy on his birthday by using such options.

So how were the cake ideas? Superb, isn’t it? Why not try these on your man on his birthday? He will love them.
namrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:49 AM   #10
Sumita Gupta

View Sumita Gupta's Photo Album My Photos
Smile Online Cakes

Hey,
I also agree with you. Cake is the best gift for all time. I am also love to eat yummy cake. I always buy cakes online for me and for gifts from a site called FlowerznCakez at cheap rate. Their delivery service is too good. I got to know about them from my friends. You can check out them if you are interested...
Sumita Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote