Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 01-19-2017, 11:46 PM   #1
Sumita Gupta

View Sumita Gupta's Photo Album My Photos
Smile Love Gifts Online Shopping ( gifts for valentines )

Hey friends,

Want to buy online gifts for valentines at cheap rate? If you want to purchase beautiful flower bookey with a special cake and chocolate online for your special someone or if you are not able to meet your lovable persons in this valentine's day, you can send special valentines gifts via FlowerznCakez, it is one of the best online gift shop in India. They provides online cake and flowers delivery services in whole India at cheap rate. I got to know about them from my friends. In last week I have bought yummy cake from them for my brother’s birthday. Their service was too good. You can contact with them if you are interested.

Check out these ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day date night.... http://flowerzncakez.tumblr.com/post...ht-accompanied

Last edited by Sumita Gupta; 01-19-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Sumita Gupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CakeForum.com

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 03-20-2017, 06:15 AM   #2
bookthesurprise

View bookthesurprise's Photo Album My Photos

bookthesurprise also haveing amazing gifts to your loved one they are provide so many surprising ideas and cakes and flowersyou can visit once for more cakes www.bookthesurprise.com
bookthesurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:58 AM   #3
bangwinni

View bangwinni's Photo Album My Photos

I like your website and when i want to order some cakes i will re-visit your visit, thanks for sharing your website!
bangwinni is offline   Reply With Quote