Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community  
Go Back   Cake Forum - Cake Decorating Community > Cake Forum > General Cake Discussion

Old 12-08-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
helly

View helly's Photo Album My Photos
Default Cake business!

Hi all,
It's been a while that Iím planning to start a new cake shop. But my fear is since itís our first shop, no one would know more about it and only less customers would come. I discussed about it to one of my friend and he said me to take a small video and upload it in social media, so that people would know more about the shop. Did a small research on video production and found http://mjmmedia.com/ , but need to know more about the production, since I have no experience with them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
helly is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CakeForum.com

Join Cake Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CakeForum.com is a free community of fun people who enjoy making cakes and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Cake Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CakeForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 12-13-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
3littlecakessf

View 3littlecakessf's Photo Album My Photos
Smile Cake Business

Hi! When i started a short while ago, I did a lot of free cakes for event planners to get my name out there, and also build up enough pictures for my website. It takes a while for people to come around but just put yourself out there and it will happen sooner than you think! Go for it! Its great to finally do something that you love.
3littlecakessf is offline   Reply With Quote